All you need to do is register your Kroger Plus Card so that BDPA receives credit for the money you spend at Kroger. If you are a Kroger shopper and don't have Kroger Plus Card, you can pick one up at the customer service desk of any Kroger store.
Follow these steps:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy when registering with Kroger.
- Go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a brand new online customer (which almost everyone is), you must click SIGN UP TODAY in the new customer box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on your favorite store, and entering your e-mail address, creating a password and agreeing to terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email Inbox. Click on the link within the body of that email to have your browser go to the next signup webpage in the process.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password and proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number. It is the long number under the Bar Code on the back of of the Kroger Plus Card.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter BDPA's Non Profit Organization (NPO) number: 85104, or BDPA Education and Technology Foundation. Select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see BDPA's name on the right side of your information page.
- If you use your phone number at the register (instead of a card), you can call (877) 576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus Card number.
- When you shop, please swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus Card for your purchases to count for credit.
What say u? Will you register your Kroger Plus Card for this fundraiser?