This is the point when I need to remind you that folks that Jobs was crazy for trying to combine a telephone and a camera in the same piece of equipment.
Hall feels that the result of his efforts will be a bio/technical interface industry, where technology will be used to focus, speed and multiply our natural abilities - cognitive and physical. The Rose of Education is starting at the beginning, with Language.
It's Never Too LATE: Literacy - Academics - Technology – Education, is an initiative intent on increasing awareness and generating interest in the connection these all share - Language.
- What are the prospects for those who have the creativity and aptitude to succeed in the technological field, but not the mastery of language to allow them to turn imagination into an application?
- Are there generations of software engineers and programmers residing in our inner-cities, urban and rural communities, just waiting to be identified and nurtured?
100,000 REAAL NAMES integrates the 4 components in the LATE acronym in a WORDS Game:
First and Last names are turned into acronyms; player chooses words associated with each letter to compose a list of qualities, or a descriptive sentence about the individual that is evocative of closely held aspirations, beliefs, values, visions, etc. For example:
- AARON HALL - Ambition And Resilience Overcomes Negativity; Heralding A Lasting Legacy.
- DEBI MELZER - Discerns Enlightenment By Imagination, Masters Enlightenment Lovingly, Zeal Empowers Realization.
I encourage all 'villagers' to play and by doing so, play a part in empowering, enriching and uplifting youth everywhere with a most precious gift - our Name.
So, I ask you -- 'What is Your REAAL NAME?'
Here are some definitions created by Anthony Hall and the folks at The Rose of Education:
- AS - Applications / Systems
- HAT – Hieroglyphic Acronym Translator
- ITY - I Them You
- LATE - Literacy Awareness and Technology Education
- NAMES - Neural Acronymics Modular Exercises: Summations
- REAAL – Revolution in Education: Acronymics AS Language
- WORDS – What Our REAAL Dialogue Symbolizes
I hope you will give it a try. If you do ... please share your REAAL NAME with us!
Here is our opportunity to live out one of the Kwanzaa principles -- Kuumba (creativity). Are you ready to 'make it so'?