Monday, December 19, 2011

Message from Philadelphia Chapter President

In a few short weeks, I will have the honor to serve as the next president of BDPA Philadelphia Chapter (4-time National Chapter of the Year). I would not have been inspired to embark on this journey without the leadership, support and guidance from Philadelphia’s past presidents: Howard James, Donald Campbell, Curtis Jenkins, Monique Berry, Hayward West and Ron Cureton.

I would also like to thank Wayne Hicks (BETF executive director), Milt Haynes (BDPA chief information officer), and Earl Pace (BDPA founder) who were also instrumental in my decision.

Finally, I would like to thank Charlie Perkins (BDPA Southern Minnesota chapter president) and Perry Carter (BDPA Washington DC chapter president) for their counsel as Philadelphia works aggressively to build a stronger Student Information Technology Education & Scholarship (SITES) program.

I look forward to carrying on the BDPA mission to 'Advance Careers from the Classroom to the Boardroom'!

Sincerely,
Eileen Gadsden, 2012-2013 president
BDPA Philadelphia Chapter

No comments: