Saturday, December 22, 2007

Amazon Kindle - Have You Tried It Yet?


I am in Los Angeles CA this week visiting with family. My mom and sister both have Amazon's new wireless Kindle. Here is what my sister had to say about it:
"Have you tried the new Amazon Kindle - the hand-size ebook reader? I can't believe it - I got one! Plan to use it extensively this weekend as I downloaded a mystery by a favorite author. Like many others, I'm not crazy about the size page forward and backwards tabs (shown in photo) because it's too easy to leap pages by accident. What I will really enjoy is the EASE of getting new books via Amazon - literally purchase online and the book appears on your device. No trying to learn how to transfer files from a computer. I was surprised to also have internet access via Kindle as well as ability to listen to music via MP3 files."
Do any of you have (or plan to get) this ebook reader?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any Amazon Kindle users out there?

Unknown said...

Don't tell her ... but, Santa is giving my 16-year old daughter a Kindle on Saturday...