Monday, December 10, 2007

Election Results * BDPA Philadelphia (2008-2009)


BETF-Blog Readers join the rest of BDPA nation in congratulating the winners of the BDPA Philadelphia chapter elections. The 2008-2009 elected officers are:

  • President: Monique Berry (Vanguard Group)
  • President-Elect: Hayward West (Deloitte)
  • Immediate Past President: Curtis Jenkins (Rohm Haas)
  • VP-Finance: Cedric Edwards (CIGNA)
Monique and Curtis are in the photo. We hope that Monique, Hayward, Curtis and Cedric will take a moment to POST A COMMENT to let us know what they're thinking about 2008 plans for Philadelphia chapter.

In the meantime, why don't you share some love in the COMMENTS area for these four outstanding BDPA leaders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to have this opportunity. Throughout my career, I've volunteered in many capacities professionally and personally. I never visualized having an opportunity to serve as President for BDPA Philadelphia, an organization that has been so central to my career. I hope that I can make a real, though small difference for the future.

I want to manage the organization well and serve as an ambassador with a strong focus on the image of blacks in technology and increase the number of technology professionals associated with BDPA. I will encourage o! ur prof essional members to volunteer with us to develop our high school member skills so they are better prepared to enter college; groom our college student members to enter the workforce and contribute to society; and finally to coach our members to take charge of their careers through lifelong learning. Towards that end, I’m pleased to announce that Curtis Jenkins has agreed to focus on developing a Corporate Advisory Council for the Philadelphia Chapter. President-elect Hayward West will spearhead an effort to revitalize our SITES and HSCC programs. And I am confident that all of the Philadelphia Chapter Officers will continue to work toward strengthening our organization.

Regards,

Monique Berry
BDPA Philadelphia Chapter, President 2008/2009

Unknown said...

Monique - Outstanding vision for future of your chapter. I will share your comments in a separate post so that more people can see it. Thank you for taking time to visit our BETF-Blog. I hope you come back again in the future.

Unknown said...

Monique - You continue to make BDPA-nation proud!