Friday, September 25, 2009

Join BDPA Group on LinkedIn Network

There are hundreds of BDPA members on the LinkedIn Network. I have my profile on LinkedIn. I shared my thoughts on the LinkedIn Network a few months ago.

Anyhow, I want to invite all current and former members to join the BDPA Group on LinkedIn. Joining will allow you to find and contact other BDPA members on LinkedIn. The goal of this group is to help you:
  1. Reach other members of BDPA
  2. Accelerate careers/business through referrals from BDPA Group members
  3. Know more than a name – view rich professional profiles from fellow BDPA Group members
All you need to do is click here to join the new BDPA Group created on LinkedIn Network for us.

I hope to see you in the BDPA group. Please post a comment below if you are currently a member of LinkedIn. What has been your experience to date with this professional network?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you part of LinkedIn Network yet?