Monday, January 14, 2013

Who Am I? - Teresa Williams (BDPA South Region Vice President)

BDPA and the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation strive to make a difference in both the Black community. We have some serious people who volunteer to implement programs that will advance the careers of African Americans in the IT industry. We don't always get a chance to know our BDPA leaders in a personal way. This blog decided to try and provide you with a different perspective ... a different look ... at our BDPA leaders.



Who Am I?

Teresa Williams

IF I WERE A...
  • MONTH, I would be... January (I love new beginnings)
  • COLOR, I would be... Yellow (the color of the sunshine)
  • TIME OF DAY, I would be... 12:01 AM (the start of a new day)
  • SUPERPOWER, I would be... Me!
  • FLOWER, I would be... an Iris (inspiration)
  • SONG, I would be... Blessed (Jill Scott)
  • CAR, I would be... a convertible
  • ITEM OF CLOTHING, I would be... a LBD (little black dress)
  • ANIMAL, I would be... an Eagle
  • FOOD, I would be... Dessert
  • MOVIE, I would be... a comedy
  • CITY/TOWN, I would be... Maui, Hawaii (magical & beautiful)
  • SPORT, I would be... nothing that involves a 'ball'
You can find Teresa on BDPA iRadio Show, Facebook or LinkedIn Network.

Our hope is that Teresa will join us here on the blog to share deeper insights into these things via the COMMENTS feature! What did you learn about our regional vice president via this blog post that you may never have known otherwise?

1 comment: