Friday, January 25, 2013

Who Am I? Monique Berry (National BDPA President)

BDPA and the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation strive to make a difference in both the Black community. We have some serious people who volunteer to implement programs that will advance the careers of African Americans in the IT industry. We don't always get a chance to know our BDPA leaders in a personal way. This blog decided to try and provide you with a different perspective ... a different look ... at our BDPA leaders.



Who Am I?

Monique Berry

IF I WERE A...
  • MONTH, I would be... April
  • COLOR, I would be... Red
  • TIME OF DAY, I would be... 12:00 AM
  • SUPERPOWER, I would be... The ability to copy or absorb another's powers or skills
  • FLOWER, I would be... Rose
  • SONG, I would be... Don't Worry Be Happy
  • CAR, I would be... Bugatti Veyron 16.3 Grand Sport Vitesse
  • ITEM OF CLOTHING, I would be... a hat
  • ANIMAL, I would be... a Tiger
  • FOOD, I would be... Red Velvet Chocolate
  • MOVIE, I would be... The Godfather
  • CITY/TOWN, I would be... Las Vegas
  • SPORT, I would be... Golf
Monique Berry has a powerful legacy within BDPA as a successful local chapter president and one of a handful of national presidents.  It has been my sincere pleasure to serve with her and I encourage all who read this blog post to take a moment and email her on president@bdpa.org.

Our hope is that Monique will join us here on the blog to share deeper insights into these things via the COMMENTS feature! What did you learn about our national president via this blog post that you may never have known otherwise?

No comments: