Saturday, September 15, 2007

We Will Miss You Lesley Menor

Lesley Menor, BDPA Administrator, served her last day on Friday, September 14. Lesley is a quiet person with a tremendous customer service mindset. She solidified our headquarters operation when she came on board last year. She was responsive to those that called our headquarters office as well as to BDPA leaders who she dealt with around the country.

Personally, she was a godsend for the corporate sales efforts that I led over the past few months. I will miss the approach that Lesley took when dealing with controvery. Her approach was to figure out 'what is right, not who is right' and she sought to find a way to 'fix the process, not punish the person'. At the end of the day, Lesley simply got the job done.

As such, I was pleased to receive a farewell message from Lesley. She wrote,
'I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with National BDPA. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at the National Office. Especially when I needed answers and results on such occasions. Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address. Thanks again for everything. I am hoping to hear from everyone. Cheers and God Bless, Lesley'
BETF-Blog tip of the hat to Lesley Menor. We wish her well in her future endeavors!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UPDATE - Lesley re-hired to work in BDPA Headquarters office! Welcome back Lesley!