Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Long Story Short: Rick Giraudy (BDPA Greater Columbia)

Rick Giraudy has a powerful legacy within BDPA.   He served for many years as our National BDPA VP-Finance. E arlier this year Rick took on leadership of BDPA Greater Columbia chapter.

This blog wanted to get a more personal look into the personality of this rising BDPA leader. We asked Rick to give brief answers to some odd questions. We hope you enjoy this new feature that we simply call, 'Long Story Short...'

  1. Craziest thing you've ever done? Jumped off of a 90-foot cliff in to a lake.
    Rick Giraudy * BDPA Gr. Columbia
  2.  
  3. Favorite food you'd take with you on a desert island? Fresh baked Italian bread. Still warm on the inside. YUM!
  4.  
  5. Favorite way to exercise? Spin class!! Gets me moving blood circulating and my knees don't hurt.
  6.  
  7. Simple things that make you happiest? A hug from my daughter who is starting her 3rd year at Georgia Southern University. Heck these days a phone call without asking for money would be great!
  8.  
  9. Who You'd Like to Meet? Wish I would have met Heavy D and Whitney Houston... My favorite people of all time are my grandfather Sid (knew him well), General Colin Powell (got to meet him twice) and President Obama: I got a salute from him.

Can you jump 90-feet into ANYTHING?

No comments: