Ball Aerospace focuses a substantial portion of their contributions budget on community programs which address education, diversity, health and human services, arts and culture. As a rule, they do not make grants to religious organizations, political groups, or individuals.
Decisions are made on a quarterly basis. Proposals must be re-submitted annually. Each proposal should contain a one-page cover letter, which summarizes the main points of the request. Proposals should briefly include the following information:
- Non-profit contact name, title, address phone number, fax number.
- Brief history of the organization, mission statement, goals and objectives.
- Type and scope of services offered, and the geographical area serviced.
- Specific details as to how requested funds would be used.
- List of other corporate funders.
- List of directors or officers, and their affiliations.
- Copy of the Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) letter.
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Corporate Contributions Program
1600 Commerce St., Bldg. RA-8
Boulder, CO 80301
phone: (303) 939-6332
This blog provides information about funding sources that might be of interest to nonprofit leaders. We hope that you are finding this information useful.