BDPA Middle Tennessee chapter and BDPA Education & Technology Foundation (BETF) joined together on a letter of inquiry to The Jenesis Group. We requested funds in support of the Nashville-based chapter's Student IT Education & Scholarship (SITES) program.
The Jenesis Group is a private family foundation established in 1987 that works to improve the quality of life for America’s youth by creating opportunities for young people to achieve their full potential. The foundation invests in grass roots organizations that work to empower disadvantaged or at-risk youth to become productive citizens in society. The Jenesis Group invests in results-oriented organizations with annual budgets of $500,000 or less that:
- Build self-esteem and foster self-reliance.
- Emphasize literacy and academic excellence.
- Offer leadership training and development.
- Utilize mentoring strategies.
- Teach career readiness or life skills.
- Prevent juvenile delinquency.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills.