We are very happy to see that National BDPA VP-Membership Management Mildred Allen has been asked by the current administration to stay on in her leadership role. Her efforts have allowed BDPA to continue to grow. She realizes that we need to work hard to keep membership growth and retention higher.
BDPA believes in the management maxim -- you get what you measure. Let us assess the numbers in order to honor those local BDPA chapters who are demonstrating success in their efforts to recruit and retain members. Congratulations to BDPA Dallas chapter for moving into this month's Top 10 list! Let's take a look at the ten largest chapters in BDPA-Nation:
- Cincinnati - president, Shawnda Peterson
- Chicago - president, Reggie Rush
- Detroit - president, Loraine Stewart-David (up 1 slot from last month)
- Atlanta - president, Derrick Brown (down 1 slot)
- Philadelphia - president, Cedric Edwards
- New York - president, Tyrone McKinney
- Indianapolis - president, Terry Morris (up 1 slot)
- Washington DC - president, Perry Carter (down 1 slot)
- Milwaukee - president, Carmen Giles
- Dallas - president, Chad White (up 2 slots)
National president Mike Williams recently touted the value that organizational re-branding has made on BDPA. What are your thoughts about the value of BDPA membership? What can your local chapter do to improve the value-proposition for you on a personal or professional level?