We continue to operate under the leadership of National BDPA VP-Membership Management Mildred Allen. Her team now includes Chad White (Dallas) and Judaea Lane (Memphis). Her efforts have allowed BDPA to continue to grow. She realizes that we need to work hard to keep membership growth and retention higher.
- Cincinnati - president, Shawnda Peterson
- Detroit - president, Loraine Stewart-David
- Atlanta - president, Vincent Montgomery
- Chicago - president, Reggie Rush
- Indianapolis - president, Delano Robinson
- Philadelphia - president, Cedric Edwards
- Milwaukee - president, Allen Baylor
- Washington DC - president, Perry Carter
- Triangle - president, Carl Hill
- New York - president, Tyrone McKinney
National president Mike Williams recently touted the value that organizational re-branding has made on BDPA. What are your thoughts about the value of BDPA membership? What can your local chapter do to improve the value-proposition for you on a personal or professional level?