Friday, September 28, 2007

Can BDPA Grow in Second Life?

Second Life seems to be a growing point of interest. One of our presenters at recent national conference focused on virtualization and Second Life. A chapter recently shared information on the subject on their blog. Another chapter touted the educational uses of Second Life.

Personally, I created a Second Life character named Villager Barbosa. More importantly, I've asked one of the young brothers from the IT Showcase to provide me with a proposal that would create a presence for BDPA ... perhaps an island ... on Second Life.

Do you know anyone that is on Second Life?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a good move. A lot has used Second Life already to make their educational system more innovative just like in the recent press release of Second Life found on their website...

Unknown said...

Chino - I know that Procter & Gamble has created a presence in SL in order to market their products. I also have seen a number of universities with locations inside of the SL universe. I think it would be great to have a BDPA location inside of SL. I'm a novice at SL so I'm uncertain how to make it happen. Hopefully others will share their thoughts on the matter.

Unknown said...

Any BDPA members using Second Life?

Unknown said...

All Any of you active in Second Life?