Sunday, July 12, 2009

Will You Buy Amazon Kindle at $299 Discounted Price?


A number of my colleagues rave about Amazon's 6-inch Kindle. I haven't made the move because cost is a factor in my decision. Currently, I go to my local library on a weekly basis and check out books or DVDs at no cost. Amazon is sweetening the deal and the discounted price of $299 for Kindle may cause me to make the move.

I'm told that this lightweight Kindle is about the size of a typical magazine and holds over 1,500 books. Evidently, Kindle reads like a real paper with clear text and crisp images.

The Kindle Store now has over 300,000 books, magazines, newspapers, and blogs. With an advanced 3G wireless connection on your Kindle, any BDPAer can start reading books in less than 60 seconds.




I need some insights from BDPAers that have a Kindle already. Are you pleased with your purchase?

What say u?

No comments: