Name: Kirk Williams
- CEO of KW3 Consulting
- 18 years of management consulting experience. Expertise in program and project management, organizational development and change management.
- Prior to KW3 Consulting, worked as a Senior Manager for Accenture PLC (formerly Andersen Consulting), leading large transformation projects in the banking and high technology industries.
- Served as BDPA West Regional Director for the past two years
- Served as VP, Strategy, for the BDPA Los Angeles chapter for three years
- Participated in the BDPA Los Angeles’ high school program in 8-10th grade
- KEY GOAL - Grow our presence in the West Region
- Grow membership of Los Angeles chapter by 25%
- Establish two new chapters – Seattle and Phoenix
- Establish and grow presence / interest in San Diego and Denver
- Partner with other organizations to grow presence and interest (e.g., NSBE)
- Next Steps
- Strengthen our Google Meetup model in San Diego and Denver to build interest and identify potential resources to help with our expansion efforts
- Establish Google Meetup model in Seattle and Phoenix
Thank you for your time, cooperation and support as current BDPA West Regional Director.
Kirk Williams, Director
BDPA West Region