- Cincinnati - president, Dalric Webb
- Chicago - president, Reggie Rush
- Detroit - president, Beverly Moore
- Atlanta - president, Derrick Brown (up 2 spots)
- New York - president, Tyrone McKinney (up 7 spots)
- Philadelphia - president, Eileen Gadsden (down 2 spots)
- Washington DC - president, Perry Carter (down 2 spots)
- Indianapolis - president, Terry Morris (up 2 spots)
- New Jersey - president, Goldie Bonney (down 1 spot)
- Milwaukee - president, Carmen Giles (down 3 spots)
Our national president, Pamela Mathews, recently touted the value that organizational re-branding has made on BDPA. I suspect that the 37th annual National BDPA Technology Conference will also provide a tremendous boost to membership this month.
What are your thoughts about the value of BDPA membership? What can your local chapter do to improve the value-proposition for you on a personal or professional level?