We continue to operate under the leadership of National BDPA VP-Membership Management Mildred Allen. Her team now includes Chad White (Dallas) and Judaea Lane (Memphis). Her efforts have allowed BDPA to continue to grow. She realizes that we need to work hard to keep membership growth and retention higher.
|Loraine Stewart-David * BDPA Detroit President|
BDPA believes in the management maxim -- you get what you measure. Let us assess the numbers in order to honor those local BDPA chapters who are demonstrating success in their efforts to recruit and retain members. Let's take a look at the ten largest chapters in BDPA-Nation:
- Cincinnati - president, Shawnda Peterson
- Detroit - president, Loraine Stewart-David
- Atlanta - president, Keith Humphrey
- Chicago - president, Reggie Rush
- Indianapolis - president, Terry Morris
- Philadelphia - president, Cedric Edwards
- Milwaukee - president, Carmen Giles
- Washington DC - president, Perry Carter
- New York - president, Tyrone McKinney
- Triangle - president, Carl Hill
National president Mike Williams recently touted the value that organizational re-branding has made on BDPA. What are your thoughts about the value of BDPA membership? What can your local chapter do to improve the value-proposition for you on a personal or professional level?