This is truly a global initiative for BDPA -- think of it as a 'Peace Corps' opportunity for the information technology (IT) professional.
Here are 10 good reasons for you to get engaged with BDPA IT Corps:
- Communities in the United States and Africa need what you know!
- Community service is at the center of IT Corps student activity.
- Getting to know their peers will enhance our students' understanding of different cultures and those experiences will greatly enrich their personal and professional lives.
- IT is the common thread for global communication. BDPA membership contains some of the world's most talented IT professionals.
- Relationship-building is important to mutual respect, assistance and future entrepreneurial ventures.
- Similar to the Peace Corps, the IT Corps' participants will uniquely serve as technology ambassadors while interacting with their peer group students in other developing nations.
- The IT Corps offers international experience for its participating students.
- The IT Corps serves in direct support of BDPA's stated mission which is to improve communities and develop the skill of our student and professional members.
- The world of business operates today as a global economy and the IT Corps places BDPA in the global IT area.
- With a stellar reputation for success for over 35 years in the United States, the presence of BDPA on a global stage is a natural part of its growth and development.
Isn't it time for you to get involved in an international venture? Reach out to the IT Corps leadership by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (216.245-5212).