The Starbucks Foundation is interested in supporting organizations that provide young people a continuum of services in developing creative approaches to address pressing concerns in their communities. They accept letters of inquiry from organizations October 1st through December 1st. The online letter of inquiry form will be posted on the Youth Action Grants website on October 1st. The Starbucks Foundation will contact the organization directly if they'd like to request a full grant proposal.
Successful grant applicants will exhibit all of the following qualities:
- Deliver services to youth, ages 6 - 24
- Preference will be given to organizations that focus on young people in the age range of 12 and older, when they are able to take independent action
- Provides opportunity to combine learning with action that support communities and further global citizenship
- Deliver services, disseminate information, provide training and/or build broad networks
- Provide opportunities for Starbucks partners and multiple stores to be engaged in community service
Time is short ... does anyone on national or local level want to seek out funding from Starbucks Foundation?