The scholarships will be offered at both the national and local level:
- One $2,500 scholarships will be awarded through the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation.
- One $2,500 scholarships will be awarded through the BDPA Chicago chapter or BDPA Dallas chapter chapter with an emphasis on past or present High School Computer Competition team members.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a high school student in good academic standing
- Be a member of BDPA
- Complete the CIO Scholarship application packet
- Demonstrate academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale)
- Complete Scholarship Application Form
- Current transcript
- Essay on “2020 Innovation in Health Care” (500 words max)
- Passport-sized photo
BlueCross BlueShield of IL, MT, NM, OK, TX will announce the scholarship winners during the 2014 National BDPA Technology Conference in Indianapolis, IN.
For more information, please contact:
BlueCross BlueShield of IL, MT, NM, OK, TX
Attn: Denise Holmes
Phone: (972) 766-6808