- Strategic partnership meetings with CompTIA which included attending their Annual Members Meeting in Jacksonville, Florida and a planning session in Chicago;
- Regional Conferences supporting the South and Midwest regional leadership through professional development talks and strategic messaging;
- Planning for the 2015 Annual Technology Conference & Career Fair, which will include celebration of our 40th Anniversary;
- Review and communication of proposed National By-Laws amendments;
- Launch of the Brand rejuvenation campaign; and
- Successful execution of the second quarter National BDPA Board of Directors meeting in Delaware.
- During the month of June ALL expired membership renewals will be complimentary. Please visit our website www.bdpa.org to renew your membership today and use code (juneonly); and
- Conference Registration, currently priced at $1,000, is being offered at only 40% of the current registration price of $1,000 or $400 during the month of June. Please visit our website and conference registration page at www.bdpa.org, and use code (40% for 40 years) during checkout to receive this incredible discount.
- We have negotiated special pricing for Conference lodging at the Washington Hilton. After you register for the Conference, please proceed to the Hotel section and book your room(s);
- WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Please bring to the Conference or upload your BDPA memorabilia or pictures from the past 40 years (more details to come). Thank you in advance for your support!
Pamela Mathews, president