|Michael, Wayne, Audra, Patrick|
- Cincinnati - president, Dalric Webb (up 1 spot)
- Chicago - president, Reggie Rush (down 1 spot)
- Detroit - president, Beverly Moore (up 1 spot)
- Philadelphia - president, Eileen Gadsden (down 1 spot)
- Washington DC - president, Perry Carter
- Atlanta - president, Derrick Brown (up 1 spot)
- Milwaukee - president, Carmen Giles (up 3 spots)
- New Jersey - president, Goldie Bonney (down 2 spots)
- Southern Minnesota - president, Will Smith
- Indianapolis - president, Terry Morris (down 2 spots)
having powerful leadership is obvious when we see that Chicago and Cincinnati and Detroit each have over 100 members. One of the common denominators for each of these chapters is that they place a high premium on the delivery of quality programs and services to their members. These chapters work hard to ensure that there is a strong return on the $100 investment that each member makes thru annual dues.
Our national president recently announced that BDPA is offering complimentary renewal for any former BDPA member. Just come to the website and use the membership code - juneonly.
What are your thoughts about the value of BDPA membership? What can your local chapter do to improve the value-proposition for you on a personal or professional level?