- Our 2015 Annual Technology Conference & Career Fair, which will include celebration of our 40th Anniversary;
- Launch of the Brand rejuvenation campaign;
- Enhancing Member Benefit Value through increased industry partnership; and
- Annual Technology Conference & Career Fair site selection for 2016-2017.
CompTIA. As a reminder, CompTIA is a non-profit association that advances the global interests of IT professionals and channel organizations. It enables them to be more successful with industry-leading IT certifications and IT business credentials, IT education, resources and the ability to connect with like-minded, leading IT industry experts. Please visit their website, www.comptia.org, for more information about their industry leading programs and certifications.
What does this partnership mean for you?
• Active BDPA members are entitled to a 40% - 50% discount on CompTIA certification exams such as A+, Network+, Security+, among others. You must be current with your membership dues. Any member wishing to take advantage of this remarkable benefit may email the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Complimentary registration to the CompTIA ChannelCon annual industry conference. This fantastic networking and educational conference will take place Aug 3-5, 2015 at Hilton Chicago. BDPA will be hosting the Welcome Reception on Sunday, August 2 at 7:00 pm. All BDPA members (active or inactive) are welcome to attend both the reception or conference. Please register using this unique discount registration link - https://www.comptia.org/channelcon/registration/registration-form?pc=StaffBDPA
• Complimentary individual membership to CompTIA and discount channel partner membership. Get access to valuable industry research, networking events and training by becoming a member of CompTIA http://offers.comptia.org/bdpa/
We are less than 30 days out from our 2015 Annual Technology Conference & Career Fair. To ensure we are able to deliver and execute a great Conference, please be mindful of the following:
- Chapter Presidents must register their delegates no later than August 8. Please refer to the email sent by the Election and By-Laws Committee on July 6 to complete this process; and
- Register for the Conference as soon as possible. This will help us manage expenses and ensure that we are adequately prepared to accommodate you in terms of lodging, meals, etc.
- Make your hotel reservation today - https://resweb.passkey.com/go/BDPA2015CONFERENCE
Pamela L. Mathews, president