Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gift Suggestion: RSS Feed Subscriptions


Our economy is terrible! Therefore, most of us are looking for less expensive ways to share gifts with our favorite bloggers. I thought that I would help you out with one really great idea:


Subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog!

Some of you may be asking, 'What the heck is RSS?'. My hope is that the rest of y'all already know the value in being a RSS feed subscriber. After all, you don't want to go into the new year missing any of our blog posts just because you weren't able to personally get online to visit. The front page of this blog only holds about 7-9 posts ... so some of them only stay on the main page for a few days.

Subscribe to my feed and you never need to miss out in the future.

I tried to make it easy with the widget up at the top of the sidebar over on the right. I hope that this is a helpful decision for your holiday gift-giving efforts. After all, a RSS feed subscription is the gift that keeps on giving!

No comments: