Friday, December 18, 2009

Black Web 2.0 Interview with Michael Powell

Black Web 2.0 is a blog that all BDPAers should be reading on a daily basis. One of the creative forces behind Black Web 2.0 is Angela Benton. I met Angela at the 1st annual Blogging While Brown conference in Atlanta GA a couple of years ago. I'm pleased that she is currently serving as a virtual volunteer with BDPA Education and Technology Foundation (BETF).

Angela conducted an interview with former FCC chairperson Michael Powell. Please take a moment to listen to this interview:

Black Web 2.0 Interview with Michael Powell from blackweb20 on Vimeo.

Mr. Powell talks about Internet, net neutrality and broadband access. I must admit that I didn't much like Powell when he led the FCC back in the day. However, I appreciate him for taking time to share some thoughts with Black Web 2.0.

What are your thoughts about Mr. Powell (in general) and this interview (in particular)?

No comments: