We also want to congratulate the BDPA Chicago chapter for winning the 'Chapter Membership Award' at the 35th annual BDPA Technology Conference last month in Washington DC. Chapter president Pamela Sexton accepts the 'Chapter Membership Award' from BDPA founder Earl Pace as shown in the photo to the right.
|Pam Sexton & Earl Pace|
- Chicago - president, Pamela Sexton
- Philadelphia - president, Eileen Gadsden
- Washington DC - president, Perry Carter
- Atlanta - president, Derrick Brown
- Los Angeles - president, John Malonson
- Dallas - president, Stacy Stewart
- Cincinnati - president, Clarence Larcarte
- New York - president, Renetta English
- New Jersey - president, Goldie Bonney
- Middle Nashville - president, Kendall Norris
BDPA Washington DC chapter joined Chicago and Philadelphia as a third member of the 'BDPA Century Club', which means that they each have over 100 members. One of the common denominators for each of these chapters is that they place a high premium on the delivery of quality programs and services to their members. These chapters work hard to ensure that there is a strong return on the $100 investment that each member makes thru annual dues.
What are your thoughts about the value of BDPA membership? What can your local chapter do to improve the value-proposition for you on a personal or professional level?