The National BDPA Individual Epsilon Awards recognize members who have demonstrated exceptional results in one of the five (5) categories below. Nominations are accepted and evaluated by a team of National BDPA members in accordance with the descriptions below. In 2014, we will award one (1) recipient per category.
Award recipients will be announced: June 6, 2014
Nominations packages must include:
- Career resume including education, positions held, awards and recognition and professional association affiliations
- A completed Nomination form. Incomplete submissions will result in a candidate being disqualified from consideration.
- A professional portrait image of the candidate, appropriate for publication with the award citation.
- Career Achievement - Experienced professionals who have achieved significant career accomplishments and/or made contributions throughout their career to their company or industry
- Community Service - Significant demonstration, by meaningful results, strong partnership and collaboration with entities in the communities they reside
- Most Promising Technologist - Individuals who have been recognized as future technology leaders based on their drive, commitment and results thus far in their career
- Outstanding Technical Contribution - Individuals who have pioneered new or leveraged existing technology to solve a critical business or technical problem
- Professional Achievement - Individuals who have reached or realized a significant milestone in their career, corporate or otherwise, that is noteworthy