- Chicago - president, Reggie Rush
- Cincinnati - president, Dalric Webb
- Washington DC - president, Perry Carter
- Atlanta - president, Derrick Brown (up 1 spot)
- Philadelphia - president, Eileen Gadsden (down 1 spot)
- Southern Minnesota - president, Will Smith
- Dallas - president, Chad White (up 1 spot)
- New Jersey - president, Goldie Bonney (down 1 spot)
- Los Angeles - president, David Malonson
- Detroit - president, Beverly Moore (up 1 spot)
having powerful leadership is obvious when we see that Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Philadelphia and Washington DC each have over 100 members. One of the common denominators for each of these chapters is that they place a high premium on the delivery of quality programs and services to their members. These chapters work hard to ensure that there is a strong return on the $100 investment that each member makes thru annual dues.
What are your thoughts about the value of BDPA membership? What can your local chapter do to improve the value-proposition for you on a personal or professional level?