Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Daniel Nfodjo Uses Johnson & Johnson Scholarship at University of Cincinnati

Daniel Nfodjo
BDPA Education and Technology Foundation (BETF) is proud to announce that Johnson & Johnson awarded a $2,500 college scholarship to eight (8) students. One of those students is University of Cincinnati (UC) sophomore Daniel Nfodjo.

Daniel is majoring in Information Technology at UC. He is a software developer intern with a focus on mobile application development. He is making sacrifices today so that he can achieve success in the future. Daniel is a member of the math honor society called Mu Alpha Theta. He tutors students who struggle with math. One of the valuable lessons that he learned as a tutor is that it is imperative for him to share his talents and strengths with others around him. Daniel realizes that teaching and learning work hand-in-hand. He strives to grow through his tutoring efforts.
Daniel wrote, "My most memorable BDPA moment was being awarded this scholarship. It was a great moment for my family. It was a great feeling to know that I would receive financial assistance towards my education. Participating in BDPA has taught me the values of leadership, integrity, and perseverance. I have enjoyed my experience with BDPA and would like to continue doing so." Daniel continued, "I have one motto by which I challenge myself "do it with passion or not at all." I push my body and mind beyond its limits. Throwing in the towel and giving up is a luxury I cannot afford, because at the end of the day, I have a goal to reach and a dream to make a reality."
BDPA is blessed to have such a young and talented technology student on board as both a member and as winner of the Johnson & Johnson Scholarship. We look forward to supporting Daniel's career as he seeks to advance in the technology industry!

No comments: