All organizations applying for funding through Nissan Neighbors must meet the following requirements:
- Have 501 (c)(3) non-profit status;
- Support projects compatible with one of the Nissan Neighbors focus areas; and
- Serve communities surrounding Nissan's affiliate locations:
- Southern California (location of Nissan Design America and Nissan Research Center);
- Middle Tennessee (location of Nissan Americas corporate headquarters and manufacturing assembly plants in Smyrna and Decherd);
- Central Mississippi (location of manufacturing assembly plant in Canton);
- Dallas/Ft. Worth (location of Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation); and
- Metro Detroit (location of Nissan Technical Center North America).
It appears that this is a funding opportunity for our BDPA chapters in Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles and Middle Tennessee. BETF is willing to work with any of those chapters to seek funding for its 2015 SITES program. We operate on a first-come; first-served basis. Don’t procrastinate!