Monday, January 5, 2009

Message from Richmond Chapter Past President

I have served on the National BDPA Board of Directors for the past two years with Jackie Pryor. She served as president of BDPA Richmond chapter from 2007-2008. Her legacy as a BDPA leader is remarkably positive.

Here is what Jackie had to say to her chapter members and supporters earlier this week:


Happy New Year BDPA members and supporters.

Thank you to everyone that supported BDPA Richmond this past year. The year had its ups and downs and I know that we are all looking forward to new beginnings. Speaking of new beginnings, I would like to congratulate
Jamar Arvin, the new president of BDPA Richmond, and Christopher
Parker
, the new president-elect of BDPA Richmond. These gentlemen have some really good plans in store for BDPA Richmond this year.

I would also like to thank Julia Harris for stepping up once again as the VP of Finance.

Please come out to our meeting on January 27th at Anthem on Staples Mill Rd for their induction and to hear their plans. You will see more information concerning the meeting within the next week.

As for me, I have enjoyed being the president of BDPA Richmond. I am not stepping away; only stepping down to behind the scenes. You will still hear from me in the future. I will be working with the
Middle School Computer Terminology Quiz Bowl and will be soliciting your help.

Once again, thank you for your support during my term as the president and thank you for your continued support to BDPA Richmond.

Have a blessed year!!!
Jackie Pryor, Immediate Past President
BDPA Richmond Chapter

Her chapter is the defending winner of the Chapter Membership Award ... and it currently stands as the 2nd largest chapter in the nation. I encourage you to use the COMMENTS option below to share some 'BDPA Love' with Jackie!

No comments: