The Fall 2010 enrollment period is still open for the BDPA IT Institute. The course scheduled for the Fall term (September 6th through December 10th) is the PMP Exam Prep taught by Gregory Brown, PMP. The course has been updated to align with the 4th edition of the PMBOK Guide and awards all *35 PDUs* required to sit for the PMP Certification Exam
Key Benefits of Certification:
- Career advancement, progression and promotion from sponsoring corporations/employers
- Increased technology business acumen and leadership skills
- Respect and prestige of being "certified"
- Publication opportunities in field
- Leadership, management and project management skill development